Will it run?

I done as flightboyslim asked, so I restarted my pc put in the ram, started up my pc so I could see the error write it down and tell you guys.. then it just loaded up not error so right away I opened EVEREST and ''Field Value
System Memory 1024 MB (PC2700 DDR SDRAM)'' I'm like hell ya :p, ill update you on more new if it decides to stop working or some shit, thanks for the help ill be read any replies anyway.

Graham.

I done as flightboyslim asked, so I restarted my pc put in the ram, started up my pc so I could see the error write it down and tell you guys.. then it just loaded up not error so right away I opened EVEREST and ''Field Value
System Memory 1024 MB (PC2700 DDR SDRAM)'' I'm like hell ya :p, ill update you on more new if it decides to stop working or some shit, thanks for the help ill be read any replies anyway.

Graham.

Strange. Maybe you didn't put the stick in all the way last time and it caused the error, but I'm glad you got it fixed. Your PC should run much better with the extra memory. Let us know if anything else comes up.

Strange. Maybe you didn't put the stick in all the way last time and it caused the error, but I'm glad you got it fixed. Your PC should run much better with the extra memory. Let us know if anything else comes up.

Well now i can fly on my Nether Drake in shatt with almost no lagg :p

Back
Top Bottom