audio card question???????

amp27

Daemon Poster
i still dont get what all the inputs are for but if i am only using front left/right speakers and a sub that would be 2.1 right. now i have a rca to mini sound jack cable coming from my stereo. what plug do i plug it into. it is the green one right. that what it is on all the computer i have seen.

hear is the card.http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16829102003

i just listen to music from the computer and will that card put out enough watts for my stereo to make loud as it all ways is playing the radio or a cd?

around 10 idk stereo is 100 watts

The outputs will be in pairs.

Front L/R = Green
Side L/R = ?
Rear L/R = ?
Center & Sub = Black

All I know is the Front L/R will be green and I think the Center & Sub is on the black.

Also your card will be able to drive your stereo. Although I find that if I run my card at 2/3 output that will obtain a decent S/N ratio and is more that enough to drive my stereo.

If you have an audio CD play it in a seperate CD player connected to your stereo. Then pop the CD in your computer and play the same CD from your computer through the stereo. Adjust the output on your computer to match that of the other CD player.

i am talking about the sound coming from the radio on the stereo or the built in cd player. i no what you mean. ok well i will be getting that card thank you

Back
Top Bottom