computer audio problem.

amp27

Daemon Poster
i resently had a invest of spyware and stuff and yea. keep that in mind

the problem is the on any music program the vulome does not sound good. this meaning when i have the sound all the way up my speakers will sound blown. yea yea you think my speakers are blow. there are not. i am not that dumb.

so i played around and get this. if the computer volume is up. (sounding bad.) and then i turn down my radio and it still sound bad no matter how the volume is(on my stero). so i no it is the computer. and it is not the music progrmans. it happens on any program.

and i also think i shorted my sound card. i have somthing sitting on it and then one day the sound was just a buzz.

it also happens with head phones. the stereo plays anything NOT from the computer on full volume perfectly

What do you think it could be

so possible problems:

texas

shorted sound card.

bad sound card

Spyware junk that i mentioned.

Bad sound card.

Me and myself.

My cat bit something behide my shelf.

something died behide my shelf and is rotting my cords

Gas prices.

Texas(the country)

bad sound card.

OHH!! and i ALMOST FORGOT....IT COULD BE A BAD SOUND CARD!!

i hope you had fun reading that....just DONT laugh.

yes i KNOW it is not my speakers. i can play them with it on tuner mode at the same volume.

so really it is spy ware or bad sound card.

what would be a good download for spyware i already got spybot search and destory form some one eles. free downloads please

and about sound cards. i notice that on full volume the loudness is weak. like the sound card dont put out enough watts. yes i no it is my stereo that makes it louder but it needs to be some what enough watts for my sterro to make the sound loud as the it is is playing cds or radio.

no not at all. it is gonna be with how my computer is acting. i hate it. i need money

Back
Top Bottom