Signature Suggestion

yep i like the text formatting idea but i dont agree with pics, i honestly believe they do make the forum look messy
surprises.smileysmiley.com.54.gif

There's an option to turn off signatures in your profile.
Correct. It's the first option I selected on this forum. :D

People abuse the picture rules in another forum I go to. I think the size limitation is really too big on that forum, so a lot of the sigs are really big and it looks more unorganized. Even a mod on that forum abused 2 rules about image size (in KB) and the number of pics you can have. Small sigs are fine, without pics. But I do like the idea of adding some extra text features.

I know guys i said we could just start with the text formatting. Asking for pictures is pushing it

surprises.smileysmiley.com.54.gif

Correct. It's the first option I selected on this forum. :D

Really? Why did you disabled them?

If vb code is enabled, that allows you to add formatting and images to signatures. There is no way to allow formatting for example but stop images and similarly there is now way to set size limits etc on the images themselves so it would be down to the mods to police it

If vb code is enabled, that allows you to add formatting and images to signatures. There is no way to allow formatting for example but stop images and similarly there is now way to set size limits etc on the images themselves so it would be down to the mods to police it

Yes there is.

Really? Why did you disabled them?

Is there not an option to set the number of images allowed in signatures?

so if the mods think its cool then its a yes? we would have to make an announcement thread saying that images are not allowed for new members

Back
Top Bottom