Car Thread!

Basically a Lotus Elise. Lightweight, small, MR and a great powerplant. What else do you need? :p

Basically a Lotus Elise. Lightweight, small, MR and a great powerplant. What else do you need? :p
Lower price, haha. They raeally arent priced too bad...
But it wouldnt cut it as a daily. THey dont have a whole lotta power compared to something like my truck or your BMW probably, but for there small wieght, the power is plenty. 1900 pounds, thats really light!! 1000 less then a vette.

The one thing I am starting to hate about my truck is... It only seats one passenger... It sucks, and riding in the bed isnt legal unless I get some seat belts back there, lol. I probably could have someone ride in the center and the cops would just assume it was a center seat, but idk...

Yeah but it sucks as a daily driver its really hard not to look like a dumbass getting in and out outta those cars lol. I would totally get a used one there ranging in the high 20k's low 30k's.

Lower price, haha. They raeally arent priced too bad...
But it wouldnt cut it as a daily. THey dont have a whole lotta power compared to something like my truck or your BMW probably, but for there small wieght, the power is plenty. 1900 pounds, thats really light!! 1000 less then a vette.

Are you serious?? Thats all the power they need the Elise Exige S does 0-60 in 4.1. But thats an area the Elise doesnt shine at.

I know thats what I said, its plenty for their wieght. 190hp, 140torque, and a little more for the exige.

The Corvette is faster on the Ring... but I'd take an Exige S because they are uncommon.

Screw heritage. lol

The Corvette C6 ZR1. Beat the GT-R's official time as well. Hasn't beaten the unofficial GT-R V-Spec time though, but comparing those two cars are apple vs oranges if you ask me.

Back
Top Bottom