please help me!!!!!

ace777

Fully Optimized
i don't know what is wrong with my pc, it was fine, i knocked it over on its side a pack of batteries was underneth, not even that hard!!!! now the pc will cut on fans go, hdd goes, theres a little shaking noise if you shake the hdd, but theres no display! does anyone have any ideas i really realy really need to use this opc asap, and i have little money to buy/repair a new one.:(

Go through and make sure everything is seated properly and all cables/wires are attached firmly. You probably just knocked something loose.

should i complete dismantle the pc, i checked al the wires and nothing, btw there is a 24 pin connected where the 20 goes and a slot for it and another 4 pin should both 4 pins be connected or just teh 20 and the 4?

Whoa whoa whoa...alright calm down...deep breaths...now describe exactly what's wrong and what you have tried to fix it so far.

sorry this pc is expensive (to me) and i have no other options and a lot of crap to get done. the pc is going fans go i have no display, everythings fine other than that, tried several other video cards, different hdd, no hdd, maybe a psu problem?

You're not getting any BIOS beep codes?

Try powering it up without any video card in, and see if you get any beep codes.

Have you tried a diffrent monitor? I know i sounds stupid, but worth a try. Try the card in a diffrent machine as well. The best way to solve these things is to narrow it down till you find the problem

should i complete dismantle the pc, i checked al the wires and nothing, btw there is a 24 pin connected where the 20 goes and a slot for it and another 4 pin should both 4 pins be connected or just teh 20 and the 4?

If your confident then this is the option I would go for. Your CPU or RAM modules could be loose.

will i have to re apply thermal paste if i remove the heatsink, il tryt another monitor and one when it removed as well.

no one?i tried another monitor and nothing helped.

Go through to PC and check every connection. Have you tried resetting your cosmos as well? Just throwing these ideas out here! I know none of them make sense ;) Dont worry, we'll get it fixed for you. I cant see it being a massive problem

Back
Top Bottom