Nagging store clerks

If you want nagging store clerks, you should head over to Fry's Electronics. Absolutely horrendous customer service.

It doesn't bother me....they ask....I say no.....we continue with the transaction. Happens just about everywhere, I'm used to it.

BTW, where in PA did you visit?

I don't mind walking into a store and being asked if I need help finding something, or if I'm finding everything alright. What does bother me is when the sales person keeps insisting that I buy something I don't want to buy, or pressures me. That's why I hate car dealerships so much. If someone is going to pressure me into buying something, I'd rather not give them the satisfaction of having a sale. I know sometimes it's their job, but I just don't like being nagged or pressured into something when I'm out shopping.

It's called retail and that's how you sell things. Work for one and you'll understand.

I had the guy at farm n fleet today that must have been trying for Employee of the month or something, lol, he kept flipping the old ladys credit card around, and dropping it, lol. Then he was flipping my candy bar around. and my 20 I payed with, and swinging his hands around the register pressing buttons rapid fire. But he kept making mistakes, I almost started laughing out loud, lol. Never gave me my $.56 either, maybe it was in one of those special change machines... w/e, goofy kids these days.

It's called retail and that's how you sell things. Work for one and you'll understand.
For your information, I have several family members who have worked in the retail industry for 20-30 years and I know how it works. That's not the point.

The worst is the Asian guys at the mall giving away samples of their Chinese food. It's usually good though, so I don't mind:p

Back
Top Bottom