Car Thread!

Uhhh dude FWD will never come close to RWD theres no question. just go through a turn with a RWD youll understand. its the whole reason why i bought my 88 camaro :D

Of course it can but RWD is preferable, those 91 civic hatches are hella fast at auto-x courses. Oh yeah there FWD.

A lot of Tiptronic or StepTronic gearboxes automatically shift down for you as you slow down to a stop.

I agree. I wouldn't mind having an SMG gearbox though. That's why I love the E46 M3. F1-style SMG gearbox with paddle shifters. :D

Not really. The GT-R is rougly $80,000 not including other stealership offers. Don't forget dealership markups too since there are only going to be some 1,500 GT-R's in the US this year. So expect more than $100,000 for a 3,180 lb PlayStation 3.

Its actually 70k the base one. I mean 20k more for a better car I would totally get it if i was spending that much on a car, the m3 doesnt appeal me that much looks like any 3 series and theres a lot of them. If I would get an M would be the M5.

Uhhh dude FWD will never come close to RWD theres no question. just go through a turn with a RWD youll understand. its the whole reason why i bought my 88 camaro :D

I own a BMW. :rolleyes:

I know perfectly the differences between FWD and RWD and I've seen FWD cars kick RWD in the ass at Auto-X events before because the driver of the RWD car was being an arrogant elitist like you are right now. Like I said, FWD can be fast IF driven properly. Maybe D-Lew can give you a ride in his Focus. :D

I am not talking about elitists like me, i'm not talking about auto x courses. the cold hard facts are that RWD is better then FWD. but with all of these mazda and civic fanboys i can see why you guys would fight that fact.

I am not talking about elitists like me, i'm not talking about auto x courses. the cold hard facts are that RWD is better then FWD. but with all of these mazda and civic fanboys i can see why you guys would fight that fact.

Since when did we fight the fact that RWD is better than FWD. All I've been saying is that FWD can be fast if driven properly. Where the hell did I say that FWD is better than RWD?

Maybe if you think before you post, you won't look like such an idiot. :rolleyes:

Definitely. Not to mention power/weight ratio. With gas prices, I'd rather have a light 4-cylinder car.

Back
Top Bottom