the Project: Update

Sorry I'm making a new thread, but this will catch the attention more efficiently. We have moved to our own website: www.hascet.com

If you have been part of this Project from it's early life (and I mean early) you will be admitted to the Dev Team with no questions asked. Otherwise, we may question you about what you can do and such. You mostly likely won't get reject as the Dev Team is made of only 7 members.

i feel like the game will be just fps with an rpg element as a spare part, with pointless leveling and such, as if the rpg element doesnt belong.

why make an fps? its hard to find a fps worth playing nowadays unless

it has exceptional graphics or the hype and pressure was so great you just had to get it or you were just plain bored.

you guys couldve made something much more innovative. i only find rpg's fun if i can compete with someone. i dont find much point in grinding if i dont have other players to engage in pvp in...

This will be innovative. We're looking at a whole new POT and who said it won't be multiplayer? We're also going to make the graphics as best as we can. Leave comments like that for when you play the game.

You guys should seriously look into a game like rome total war. it would be really easy

Guys...we are going to do the best we can. It will take months to complete this. We're not going to half-ass it nor are we going to complete it in one night. We have already decided on what we're making. It will be an FPS and we will incorporate RPG features. We're going to decide on a storyline and on a theme now.

Back
Top Bottom