Nascar

I like watching NASCAR. Was a big fan of Richard Petty and Dale Earnhardt while growing up.

But then for that matter, I also like watching NHRA, AMA, Indy Car, and sometimes even F1.

I like watching NASCAR. Was a big fan of Richard Petty and Dale Earnhardt while growing up.

But then for that matter, I also like watching NHRA, AMA, Indy Car, and sometimes even F1.
I watch a lot of different types of racing as well, just happens that nascar is my favorite.

Sorry, I like to watch proper motorsports. :)

I can understand the speed and skill needed for NASCAR, but there is no excitement to it. It's the same with baseball. They're just so damn boring.

3 hours of watching cars going around in circles. left left left left, i would go crazy if i watched the whole thing

its kinda fun playing it on my ps3 though i just turn yellow flags off and p.i.t maneuver everyone off the track xD

Yeah, I remember I downloaded the NASCAR 09 demo for the Xbox 360 to see if it was fun. The first time I've ever dozed off while playing a video game. Woke up because of the rumble when I slammed into the wall. :p

Yeah, I remember I downloaded the NASCAR 09 demo for the Xbox 360 to see if it was fun. The first time I've ever dozed off while playing a video game. Woke up because of the rumble when I slammed into the wall. :p
Dozed off while playing a video game??.......Now I've heard everything :p

lol, I wish my math teacher was here to explain the stuff to you and you would understand.

What sport do you like??

Back
Top Bottom