What do you guys think of the new Pound Sterling coin designs?

Lac3y

Daemon Poster
They should be coming out soon in Britain. I think they're awesome.

coins.jpg

one-pound.jpg

fifty-pence.jpg

ten-pence.jpg

twenty-pence.jpg

Pretty cool, eh?

Cool :D

I like how each coin has a piece of the Shield of the Royal Arms like a puzzle and when put together shows the entire shield.

As a coin collector myself, I find the design to be very unique and interesting. I live in the US and have very little foreign coins, and the ones I do have are mostly Canadian and Mexican. I have a few Asian coins.

Very cool looking coins, indeed. Now I just have to see if I can get a few imported. :)

cool idea, i don't think i have seen coins like that before where they all form a picture together.

How about the new $5 USD bills? The first time I saw one I thought it was a counterfeit, the purple 5 looks so weird:
FiveDollarBill2008.jpg

They look pretty sweet, but surely there was better things that the government could of plowed money into, the old ones done their job lol......just curious how money was wasted on this.

Anyway time to stop being a miserable git!!

I think that they are f'kin' mint ('scuse the pun)

How about the new $5 USD bills? The first time I saw one I thought it was a counterfeit, the purple 5 looks so weird:
FiveDollarBill2008.jpg

I still can't believe you guys put "In God We Trust" on your currency. Complete violation of your beautiful Constitution and 1st Amendment.

Back
Top Bottom