SETI@home needs your help

untitled-4.png

yer their we go, like I said, its something we don't need to know about. we here earth, mind our own buiness

In November 2007, The Planetary Society urged Congress to prevent the Arecibo Observatory from closing due to insufficient funds, since the radar contributes heavily to the accuracy of asteroid impact prediction, and they believe continued operation will reduce the cost of mitigation (that is, deflection of NEA on collision to Earth), should that be necessary.
Arecibo participated in 90 of the 111 asteroid radar observations in 2005-2007

yer, some crappy site has problems with budgets and they want people donate. I have enough problems myself then donating to something or someone i don't know

Infact, break it down to me, why should I donate to this? what will this achive? nothing really, something we don't need to know about.

They dont want monatery donations they want you to donate your spare cpu cycles to their cause

it would be a pretty good idea if you actually read links in future rather than assuming you know everything about everything and dismissing things immediatly even though you havent actually got a clue what you are dimissing

anyway at the op does this seti at home program use up that much memory because if it dosent i will definatly consider running it on my desktop

Antdemo, how high's your IQ? I mean, f*ck! Can't you read before replying?

I would tell people that if they have some spare time, they could fold on both section (folding@Home and Seti@Home)

Back
Top Bottom