Nascar

Nascar is a waste of rubber, metal and the most valuable resource of gas.

Gas should stop being used as things like Nascar, and other pointless things like that.

Nascar is a waste of rubber, metal and the most valuable resource of gas.

Gas should stop being used as things like Nascar, and other pointless things like that.

Yeah, Nascar is pretty boring. Takes no skill besides drafting. If you want to see races, go watch F1.

Yeah, Nascar is pretty boring. Takes no skill besides drafting. If you want to see races, go watch F1.

Well there is skill to be able to go that fast.

But seriously, what the hell is so cool about cars going in a damn oval!??!

Seriously, watching cars drive all day in a big freaking loop is the dumbest damn thing I have ever seen.

lool I could'nt agree more.

It would be fun in the car but watching a car go round and round, BORIIIIIINNNNG and a hugh waste of gas, its probs cost them billions for the ammount they have used in f1 and nascar cars, which is a waste because 1 day where gonner regret it as we will just not be on fuel anymore.

No, but I have Directv and I tried the Directv hotpass, it's pretty cool as well.

A hotel I stayed at last week had HD TV through satellite and ESPN2 looked AWESOME. I wished I had HDTV, I mean I have a 32" LCD TV just not the HD stuff, just regular old basic cable.

Back
Top Bottom