Summer Project

That's a good idea. But it will be hard. As we need to determine how much a point is worth and how we will go about doing the benchmark testing.

That's a good idea. But it will be hard. As we need to determine how much a point is worth and how we will go about doing the benchmark testing.
How about we make a trojan. With all seriousness, for security purposes. Trojans are completely legal, and are used by network admins all the time.

Or, something that I've always wanted.

An IM client that can do overlays (similar to STEAM), but works like pidgin (can connect to Yahoo, AIM etc..) This would eliminate the need to minimize your game to talk to your friends. Also, you could make it so that it can control WinAMP, iTunes, Windows Media Player etc...

This summer has been quite boring and I have had no motivation to program. Would anyone be interested in a summer project? We'd start off by figuring out something useful to do. Then we could use this thread to assign tasks and post links to the files (rapidshare, megaupload) so we can each have a copy and compile the program. We can use C++ or some other language that we pick. We can also try to implement OpenGL or DX (I'd be willing to learn).

So. Anyone interested? I'll start a member list if we get at least 3 people together.

Team~

-JogaBonito1502
-Ace777
-Ssc456

In order to be official, put "I'm part of *The Project" on your sig.

I'm coming into this a little late, and I haven't really read the thread, but I think your game should be open-source (and therefore OpenGL)...
Just my 2 cents...

Back
Top Bottom