"the Project"

I don't think we should do anything with guns. It will be kind of hard to code for impact. It will have to be very precise. I say we do something medieval with swords, bow and arrow and such.

yeah contact is a little easier with those, whoever maybe a mix? we have to have the game idea first.

I don't think we should do anything with guns. It will be kind of hard to code for impact. It will have to be very precise. I say we do something medieval with swords, bow and arrow and such.

A bow and arrow would be the same as a gun + bullet. In the end it's nothing more than looking for a mouse location via X Y coordinates and sending it out that way. It only really gets hard when you try to incorporate wind or bullet fall.

this is going to get very very complex 0.o so what is the theme going to be, futuristic sounds nice maybe a mixture of both?

Well..let's make the game realistic. We can have your character be the son of a farmer. Then you have to work your way up. And we'll make it so open that you can be pretty much anything. And if we do accomplish this successfully we can create an online mode where we start by having NPCs. After players have joined and grown their characters, we'll removed the NPCs and just have newcomers be born into families of already existing players. Only problem is that this will be a project that may take more than 1 year to complete. Not really a problem.

Celegorm: Eh that's true lol. I just threw it out there.

can you make a thread thats a poll idk how but make it all the different themes of vg (i.e. adventure,sandbox,rpg) and see qwhat we get and the come up with the ideas.

Back
Top Bottom