Signature Suggestion

_-..zKiLLA..-_

Fully Optimized
How about some simple BBcodes or vB Codes we can use to keep our sigs a little more tidy :cool: for instance. Align Left, Center, Right, Some Font Sizes (With of course limitations), Bold, Italic, Underline

just an idea. :eek: for instance on another forum my Sig is:
------------------------------
Athlon 64 X2 5600+ (3.1GHz)
2GB G.Skill 800MHz
Sapphire HD 2600XT
WD Caviar 120GB
ASUS M2N-SLI Deluxe
------------------------------​

Dude that would be awesome, I mean this is the only forum I've ever seen where you can't use them and it gets annoying. I want to put my sig image in there but I obviously can't.

yeah but i think we should start with some minor stuff before we start gettin into pictures. i just dont like how my sig is just like in lines. i cant center or anything

but if we do get pics then heres my sig :D

_-zKiLLA.png

2hwp738.png

Yeah. People will abuse if we do pics...We should start with this for a while. Then if everything works out well we can move onto bigger stuff.

Actually I highly doubt anyone will abuse pictures in signatures. Everyone who was against custom avatars said that too, and well you see where we are now. But I agree I think we should have more options enabled for our signatures.

how about senior members and up are allowd to post pics, so those annoying little spammers and such wont abuse it.

we can trust...most.....of our senior members and gurus...i think :D

I agree with the /center, /bold, /italics and similar commands, but pics I am a little wary of.

It could be abused by the members, and on top of that, it could possibly slow the forum down a little.

Back
Top Bottom