Hello Everybody! Im Krista!!1 xD

Status
Not open for further replies.
No, some just become like that when a girl joins. Some were already a PITA ever since they joined this place.

It's because deep down inside, some forum members think they might have a chance at hooking up with a girl that joins the forum. It's pretty funny actually. We've had incidents on the forum where I used to moderate where a girl would join any chaos would be unleashed.

Anyway, welcome to the forum Krista.

It's because deep down inside, some forum members think they might have a chance at hooking up with a girl that joins the forum. It's pretty funny actually. We've had incidents on the forum where I used to moderate where a girl would join any chaos would be unleashed.

Anyway, welcome to the forum Krista.

HAHA

Mom- "Whered u meet her"

Kid- "On the internet mom"

Mom- "What?!?!?1"

hahah that would be fun

Boy heads to meet up internet girl at the mall

Boy - hey mom what are you doing here ?
Mom - I'm waiting for intelfanboy
Boy - Mom....I'm intelfanboy

LOL!

well, actually id like it takin down. i think a new thread is a good idea. Who do i talk to?

btw..i have been accused of being a banned member. i was asked to take a picture of myself with "cf" written on it.

I am who i say i am :|
just take a picture of the back of your hand then or something, lol.

To me it sounds like they are just trying to get you to get a pic up on here... damn pervs...
I can tell by your posts you arent a banned member... There are only two we have to watch out for, for the most part, and both were male, its hard to pull off female being a male, lol.

I think both of the two I am talking about were male?...

just take a picture of the back of your hand then or something, lol.

To me it sounds like they are just trying to get you to get a pic up on here... damn pervs...
I can tell by your posts you arent a banned member... There are only two we have to watch out for, for the most part, and both were male, its hard to pull off female being a male, lol.

I think both of the two I am talking about were male?...

Don't be so sure mate. The last three "females" we had on my M3 forum were all males. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom