what is with neweggs shipping?

amp27

Daemon Poster
every products shipping is added to the total shipping cost. i got 4 items and 20 dollor shipping. i cant handle spending 20 bucks shipping on a 60 dollor order.

it is just cables and a video card.and a fan with free shipping. so 20 buck shipping for 2 cables and a video card. i hate it. are there codes

It used to seem like they combined shipping a bit, if you had a large cart the shipping was still fairly small, now they add all the different shipping charges togethor... Gas Prices I guess...

well i hate it. most of my cables are less then they shippin but still cheaper then bestbuy.

i'll try radio shack. but a cord i found on newegg is 4 buck and i got one just like it for 15 at best bye

If you want great cables Monoprice is the best place for them. I got my HDMI cables from them and a 6' cable cost roughly $15 and the construction was great. As for Newegg gas is getting expensive so FedEx and UPS are starting to bump up the cost of shipping, which is perfectly understandable.

if you have a microcenter near you
id really recommend that place i like to shop in person and the store is great
and prices are about as good as new egg

The prices on cables and fans for shipping is kinda ridiculous on Newegg. Just bought something and I waited until the optical drive had free shipping before I bought so I wouldn't spend a fortune on shipping. I bought 3 things, a 120mm fan, lightscribe DVDs, and a lightscribe DVD burner. I almost thought I would have to buy a cable with an OEM drive, I did comparisons and the retail drive would have been cheaper than buying OEM and a SATA cable, but I ended up finding a SATA cable lying around, so I went back to the OEM drive.

Buying in bulk helps if you need lots of cables or fans. There's an 80mm fan I bought and it had a bulk buy deal, 10+ fans and the shipping is free and reduced price, so a little over $12 for 10 80mm fans isn't bad. Same deal on select cables. Newegg isn't a great place to buy single cables or fans usually. But then you might end up paying the same amount of money at Best Buy or other places, plus gas money, but you get the cable right away that way... So it may never work out right...lol.

Yep, like I said, if you need audio or visual cables Monoprice.com is the best place to get them. The shipping isn't expensive, the prices are very good and the quality of their own cables are very good. Not Monster Cable quality, but almost there.

Back
Top Bottom