Video Editing Program?

Teny

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
is there a program that edits/cuts part of a video?
i got a couple of videos where i want the cut the top and bottom of the video to make it into more of a widescreen video.
thanks in advance

you need something like sony vegas which is a video editing tool, sure you can get a demo download.

its hard to learn but if you look up tutrials on what you need to do via google i think you'll get threw.

All you need to do is zoom in which wqill take the borders away in sony this will do the trick

If that's all you need to do, download the Sony Vegas Pro Trial and use the masking tools to put black bars on top and bottom. I know it's possible, just never really done it myself... Look up tutorials for masking and it should help you.

i bascally just told him that but 1 zoom will sort it out as ive done it a few times

As I understand it now, he wants to turn a full screen video into widescreen. To do that in Vegas, open Vegas, File>Properties, change Template to NTSC DV Widescreen, hit OK. Import a video, put it on the timeline, click the Event Pan/Crop button, right click on the video frame it shows and click Match Output Aspect. Go over to the left side of that window under Source, by stretch to fill frame:, hit No. Close that window and there you have it. Repeat the second step for any other video you put on the timeline.

i was wondering if Nero can do this, i know a friend that has nero and i can just go over to his house to use it.

Back
Top Bottom