do you smoke and get chest pains/

After genetic predisposition cigarette smoking is the second highest cause of coronary heart disease. Quit now.

Seek medical advice.

Go to your doctor and ask for an ECG, if there are any anomolies he should refer you (or you can ask for a referral) to a physician at a hospital for an angiogram.

Almost twelve months ago I had triple bypass heart surgery, I had increasingly severe (back) pain which was indeed my heart, my doctor told me I had come as close as you can to having a major heart attack without actually having one.

My brother-in-law (four days younger than me) didn't do so well and had the massive heart attack, he only has 32% of his heart muscle working now.

^ that sounds like a problem which runs in the family if both you and your brother had the same thing..

Cobra.. id go get it checked out..

haha yeah, you will always be cobra to me...

i smoke, and the only chest pains ive had recently were from where i was kayaking with cadets and one of the kids managed to miss the water when he tried to splash me..... paddle + chest = pain.. lol..

Whenever I see people asking medical advice on a computer forum it always makes me wonder if they go to their doctor and ask why they are getting blue screens..

^ that sounds like a problem which runs in the family if both you and your brother had the same thing....
Brother-in-law, no blood relation.

My family on the other hand, we're dead set genetic predisposed.

My Grandfather (Dads side) died at age 47, massive heart attack
My Dad died at age 46, massive heart attack
My Uncle (Dads brother) had triple bypass in his 40's, died at 60 something, massive heart attack
Me, triple bypass at 47, still going

I gave up smoking, don't drink anywhere near as much as I used to, changed my diet radically and get more exercise.

60+ will be a achievable age if I'm cautious.

:D

Whenever I see people asking medical advice on a computer forum it always makes me wonder if they go to their doctor and ask why they are getting blue screens..
rotflmao, good one bloke.

Back
Top Bottom