Hate it when my parents act like kids..

I totally feel your pain superman. My dad is always bitching at me for stupid shit.
he always wants me to get off of my computer and go outside. and he always turns off the breaker for my room and every tuesday from 4 till 8 he turns the power for the entire house off. For example last week he ran over my friends bike (that he took out of the truck and put in the driveway) So he goes and buys a new rim for it. when he gets backk he asks me for $10 to pay for the new rim that was broken by him. the next day when I went to repair the bike for my friend I realized that both of the rims were bent and my dad only bought one so I took the rim off of my bike to replace the second one. My friend and I had to bike 35k to go to a skate comp so I took my dads bike.
when I got back he was royally pissed because I had to use his bike because he fucked up my friend's and I had to take off parts from mine to fix it. So now im grounded for 3 weeks and I dont have a bike to get around.
What's significant about Tuesday 4-8 that requires loss of power? :p

Not really... kids get there say now, its much better this way. Parents are not always right, but they do always think they are. I dont listen to my parents when they are rude about something, if they want to ask me respectfully, I will listen, if they ask rude, I will not listen, that's the way I am. I demand respect for me to give it, parents or boss, it doesnt matter.

are you forgetting that they're the ones who brought your sorry ass into this world? You don't demand respect from your parents. They're the only ones you don't expect it from.

I guess you're the load your mom should have swallowed.

are you forgetting that they're the ones who brought your sorry ass into this world? You don't demand respect from your parents. They're the only ones you don't expect it from.

I guess you're the load your mom should have swallowed.
I can demand respect from anyone... They dont have to give it, but if they want it from me, then yes I will demand it.

BTW, I'm adopted.

Then you're wrong. Children today have this misconception of what respect really is. It's not something that is handed out freely. It doesn't come with you when you come out the chute. It's something you have to earn. For some it takes a life time. For others, it never happens.
If you're cocky,arrogant,hide behind your illness, and act like the proverbial black sheep, then you will get treated like one. If you'll get off your high horse you'd find people are really easy to get along with. Even adoptive parents.

I do find people easy to get along with, and I respect everyone, but I will not respect people that do not respect me in return. When my parents are acting normal, I give them respect, but when they are acting like assholes, I do not give them respect.

and he always turns off the breaker for my room and every tuesday from 4 till 8 he turns the power for the entire house off.

1) what happened to the bikes it total BS, and I see your point in that.

2) My parents always tell me turn turn stuff off when I'm not using it. I do, keep the monitors off when I'm not at the computer, and lights and tvs are off when I'm not using them. My dad then leaves everything on and wonders why the bill is so high. Its gotten to the point where instead of turning stuff off, I just flip the breakers and then turn then back on when I hear them going into that room (Our house is really not well sound proofed). Just today I walked around our house to find 3 tvs on, and all the lights and fans going.

respect is earned. not demanded. you cannot expect them to respect you when you treat them like that. they are housing you, feeding you, the least you can do in return is put some dishes in the dishwasher (i dont even have a dishwasher.. me and my dad do it whoever cooks the other washes up.. and i dont see a problem with it) or do some garden work.

you need to sort your life out and stop treating the people who are feeding you and putting a roof over your head like something you trod on in the street. you have to earn respect, you do not demand respect from your parents, it should not work that way. if you are so big go put a roof over your head and feed yourself.

respect is earned. not demanded. you cannot expect them to respect you when you treat them like that. they are housing you, feeding you, the least you can do in return is put some dishes in the dishwasher (i dont even have a dishwasher.. me and my dad do it whoever cooks the other washes up.. and i dont see a problem with it) or do some garden work.

you need to sort your life out and stop treating the people who are feeding you and putting a roof over your head like something you trod on in the street. you have to earn respect, you do not demand respect from your parents, it should not work that way. if you are so big go put a roof over your head and feed yourself.
I do respect them, I love my parents and they love me. I do work for them when they request it. But when they call me a SOB to get me to do work, I will not do it. If they are trying to get me to do something that would be easier for them to do then to come and get me to do it, I know they are only trying to piss me off, and my dad does that when he is already angry at my mom. So, all I am saying is, if you want me to do work, just ask nicely, and I wont have a problem, no matter how big the job.

Back
Top Bottom