IE Or FireFox 3?

I Just did that,and both went to google search....

In Firefox 3? If I type anything like that.. or even stanford folding, or bbc weather, or hotmail or yahoo (obviously). Pretty much anything will take you straight to the website (granted it's the result that comes top on a google search, but it bypasses that page)
Does anyone else not have the same result?

Whats your guys opinion on both im hearing alot of great things about the new firefox but i have always loved the new IE just want to see what people think

I like the new IE look with the tabs, but prefer to use firefox, so I just downloaded the vista-aero add on and it looks just like IE, tabs and all, but is still firefox...

I use FireFox 3 and the only problem I have is with the bookmark screen.

Apart from that I wouldn't use anything else.

I use Firefox 3.0 on my Linux rig, and on my laptop, I use Internet Explorer 8, so I'm satisfied with both.

firefox uses a lot of ram.. but I have 2 gigs of ram.. so I don't really care.

Don't really care much for IE or any other browser.

I'm a Firefox user, but got Firefox 3 and haven't had much luck with the spell checker at all... I type semi fast and sometimes misspell things without notice, so a spell checker that works would be a nice update... I don't know if it's just me that it hates though, but it will underline stuff that is apparently correct, I can go over to it, put a space in the work, backspace and it will be fine. Some words are obviously spelled wrong and it doesn't catch it at all.

Back
Top Bottom