Changed format at anime appeal

setishock

Wizard of Wires
Hi I'm SetiShock. Some of you may know me from ComputerVitals and other forums. With the advent of Cartoon Network I've had a chance to get back in to one of my other interests, anime. Anime has better graphics and some can get really deep in to a story line. I've started a forum about anime at www.animeappeal.com.
I'm using the latest version of vBulletin software which has:
Social Groups by user. You can start you own special interest group with this.
Picture Albums by user. Members can upload their pictures and link to them in posts and threads. You can even link to the pictures in your social group.
Members can add tags to their threads making them easier to find for those of like interests.
I've put away the ladders and the paint buckets and the cleaning crew just left. I have plenty of content with more coming every day. But something's still missing and that would be you.
See you there!
www.animeappeal.com

Sweet, I love anime, and I have a friend or two who might want to join.
But I didn't know you liked Anime seti.
Username is gonna be: Neko :3

Got hooked years ago. Although I scope out a lot of different formats I always come back to Ghost in the Shell and Chobits.

Bring your friends by. The more the merrier...

Some one told me I might want to have game anime. I can't remember who it was. Was it one of you guys?

It wasn't me i can tell you that. Won't it be in a thread some where on this forum or not?

I've added some more themes. One is off the chain. Also I'm doing a poll to see which ones to keep and which ones to toss. Drop by...

Back
Top Bottom