IE Or FireFox 3?

I like FF3. I download the flash plug-in manually and it works wonders. If sometimes it's slow or something, a quick refresh usually solves my problem.

its a little less. but whatever its still a great browser

capturexa1.jpg

I agree, but once those issues are sorted out (which are relatively straight forward compared to more fundamental issues that could have arisen) then it should be a monumentous browser. In features, speed and security it is already leagues ahead of IE8 beta (which frankly in its current state leaves a lot to be desired but I reserve judgement until official release as it would be unfair to dismiss a beta).

In my opinion, any problem can be overlooked when realising how amazing the address bar programming is. Try typing something simple like 'bbc news' or 'cnn news' into IE and it will shout at you. This feature sells it for me. Its like auto-complete but miles better :)

Excactly.Im Considering going back down to Firefox 2.

I've never gotten Firefox to efficiently work with .pdf or Java files. It's always been a problem with the browser. Firefox 2 wasn't better either.

It's been so bad, I've had to make Internet Explorer my default browser.

I Have always had problems with java on firefox.Firefix under windows,java just wont display propery,and under linux,firefox would just freeze when trying to use flash.

Back
Top Bottom