Car Thread!

but i cant seem to get past class b now, you know that honda race? i can only get to 6th place no matter what i do

but i cant seem to get past class b now, you know that honda race? i can only get to 6th place no matter what i do

I beat that (of course I didn't get gold in all). Which one is it? I'm "working" on A right now. Kind of bored of playing offline. So I went online, then I got spanked.

TIP: Whatever you do, do not try a Tuned Lotus Elise online. Yes, you will have easy drifting (especially with manual transmission), but the other players are dirty and will spin you.

i'm talking about the one where you have to use the honda 04 integra and you have one lap to get from 16th to 1st

i'm on my 20th try :(..... still cant even get into 3rd place

Here's what you have to do. That one took me 3-4 tries. You want to be drafting the cars as much as possible. There's a path you can take where you follow the 15th. Pass of to the right, draft the 14th. Then pass off to the left a couple cars then you draft another one and pass to the right. Then you will immediately pass the next off to the left. Now you should be in at least 5th with about half a lap to catch up. You will be doing lots of drafting here. I think you can do up to 150mph. I'm not sure. But yeah. Try that. Make sure you draft as much as possible.

Or cars that are better in Europe than in America.

The Ford Mondeo owns any Ford available here in the US.

ha mondeo you being serious , over here thats just like a bog standard familly car everyone has a mondeo over here i think a while back it was the most popular car in britain although im not entireley ssure if thats true

:D:D:D
burnout.jpg

Back
Top Bottom