What has driver updating come to???!!!

[rant]

So it all started when I tried to update my audio driver. First InstallShield went. Then ok, I went to put the Dell Application CD to see if there was another InstallShield there and what do I notice?! My CDRW-DVD-ROM drivers are gone...The more I try to get the more they disappear. I'm just going to refomat lol. I'm tired of this. I'll reformat, get SP3, update onboard video, get onboard audio, and BAM! I should be done.

I can't wait until the end of the year where I get to build my rig, this one only gives problems =/

[/rant]

yeah dell just sucks. i'm using a dell 5150 and after 6 hours of being on the ram will overheat and ill have to wait 10 minutes to start it up again.. but whatever its my fault for buying a prebuild :(

Get some fans. My dell only has support for 1 lmao. 230W PSU. God it's crap. I can't wait till Christmas. Getting $200 from parents, maybe $100 from granma, I'll have $200. Then I'll sell this tower for like $100. So I'll have $600 to buy another tower, mouse, and keyboard. I'm keeping the 22" Samsung.

I was thinking about buying an OEM Vista OS. What do you guys think? Give up some money on the rig for Vista? I sure like the looks.

Back
Top Bottom