Hello Everybody! Im Krista!!1 xD

Status
Not open for further replies.
krista you can come over and play haze co-op with me anytime.. who knows we could have a few beers smoke alittle dro and make some bad decisions, you up for it?

lol i meant that i dont have many female friends. i cant seem to get along with them, women i meet tend to party and pretend to like boston redsox cause a guy they like does.

im not like that. sorry for the confusion, i just meant, i get along way better with guys. mainly cause im into computers and gaming.

neonfire do you know a jason tremblette? he's from newfoundland too, a good friend of mine. st. johns area? or something like that

Oh btw, the part where i said "girls like i aregirls you want to know" i didnt mean it in a conceited way. i just meant it like...you'll be able to hold a conversation with me and actually get t speak, i wont be a valley girls about it "like omg, the lady at the hair salon cut my layers 1/8th of an inch like waaaaaaay like to short, whats a hard drive? well that doesnt matter, my hair omg omg omg." ... o.o

Most of the girls I know aren't like that. That sounds like Cali chicks or something. But you are one of the few who like to game so I give you that.

no no no, belive me, it aint just cali where girls are like that.. they're everywhere O_O like resident evil valley chicks X_X

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom