Hello Everybody! Im Krista!!1 xD

Status
Not open for further replies.
What does that mean?

A quick Googling answers the question.

Darik's Boot and Nuke

Darik's Boot and Nuke ("DBAN") is a self-contained boot disk that securely wipes the hard disks of most computers. DBAN will automatically and completely delete the contents of any hard disk that it can detect, which makes it an appropriate utility for bulk or emergency data destruction.

DBAN is a means of ensuring due diligence in computer recycling, a way of preventing identity theft if you want to sell a computer, and a good way to totally clean a Microsoft Windows installation of viruses and spyware. DBAN prevents or thoroughly hinders all known techniques of hard disk forensic analysis.

taken from: http://dban.sourceforge.net/
Hope that answers it for you too.

Ahoy! yeah dban, the kid that used this pc was a moron. seriously. thinks he knows it all, and all the kid knows are the back alleys in runescape. sigh* anyways sorry, and yeah pc's fucked so i thin its gonna be my best option.

i know im forgetting stuff here...i was going to respond to a few people.. uhhh

i blame it on tiredness, ill write again in like..15 min after some coffee,

question tho, someone mentioned they are 21 and settled down already? and wished me luck? if you dont mind, send aprivate message with what you mean, i may have something to say in response. :)

Wow. Reading the last 7 pages have made me completely speechless. It's hilarious to see how people act when, *gasp*, a girl joins a forum.

;)

Wow. Reading the last 7 pages have made me completely speechless. It's hilarious to see how people act when, *gasp*, a girl joins a forum.

yeah cause a computer forum attracts alot of girls

Lmfao guys...see, im a chick, not like most (gaming, fishing, playing pool, etc..) but i still like getting my nails done and pretty dresses. WICH makes me a perfect go to girl on some issues guys want to know about women.

for instance...guys showing off for girls,... you can jump around like an idiot and a girl wont appreciate it. but if its a motorcycle your showing off on, girls go crazy. certain things they like then they don't. im about to get into BIG detail lol. after a smoke tho.. brb!

however...girls like i, on a computer forum are girls you want to know. You will NOT find a girl on a forum if shes

a. popular
b. drunken hoe
c. uh other stuff.

but my point is, girls on here are interesting. girls that hate boyfriend that "play too many video games" suck. In the past its been my "bf's" (not many btw) have said "krista cmon wtf get off tat game, lets go out and have fun" ..im not a party girl

speaking of party girls... the only game they play is guitar hero, but suddenly they have a "list" of all the games they've played and beat (guys, quiz them.) so, how many yoshi's are in yoshi's ice castel?" she'll say 8 or somethign. ..im not kidding. no yoshi's castle friends

hence why i have like females friend in the negative. :D

lawl, like 3-4?

write more in a bit.:eek:

Oh btw, the part where i said "girls like i aregirls you want to know" i didnt mean it in a conceited way. i just meant it like...you'll be able to hold a conversation with me and actually get t speak, i wont be a valley girls about it "like omg, the lady at the hair salon cut my layers 1/8th of an inch like waaaaaaay like to short, whats a hard drive? well that doesnt matter, my hair omg omg omg." ... o.o

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom