How to change my computer to english

Brangun

Beta member
Hi, i reformatted my computer, and the Language is in Korean. I don't speak Korean very well so, basically i can't understand anything. How do i change my computer into English Language. Everything is in Korean like My Documents, My Computer, etc. I want everything to be in English..any help please? O and my sound card is gone..and i cant get it back..i managed to download my graphic card from the internet though. my sound card is intel 82801G-ICH7 HD Audio. My computer is an HP. and i downgraded from Vista, to Windows XP. Thx

(Hope you Knw Youre Way Around) Doubbel click on the clok and find a tab with a drop down box with english in it.(Not sure about that one) try going into control pannel and clicking on language or in koean 언어 (hopefully)

HE HE u Had Vista

My apolagys

the right way to do it is:
go into control pannel - regnol & language options(globe icon) - go to second tab - at bottom there is 2 check boxes un check them - go to the third tab - clisk on the drop down box and find the 17 one and click on it press enter

**you may need the win xp disc**

Go control panel. Then find the folder languages, after this you should click on the add languages and click to use the English language.

Click on your start icon in your tray.
Click Control Panel
Find your icon for regional and language settings (a globe)
Double click on this icon.
Open the tab for Regional Options (This should be open by default )
Set this option for English then apply.
GOOD LUCK.
--------------------------
Jesintha

Guaranteed ROI

Back
Top Bottom