Hello Everybody! Im Krista!!1 xD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Like omgzzz banz from a forum OMG I NEED TO KILL MYSELF!!!111 WHERES MY F***IN RAZOR

but seriously though why should i be banned? because i'm not politically correct for once? seriously i dont get this.

Maybe we should have a list of things people can and cannot say on this forum. just so i know

Like omgzzz banz from a forum OMG I NEED TO KILL MYSELF!!!111 WHERES MY F***IN RAZOR

but seriously though why should i be banned? because i'm not politically correct for once? seriously i dont get this.

Maybe we should have a list of things people can and cannot say on this forum. just so i know

heres a couple of rules, use your head and think about how those posts dont fit into these:

David Lindon said:
* You should be aware that children 13 years and younger are allowed to post here. So do not post messages or link to other sites containing material that is obscene, profane, or sexually-explicit.
Violation of this rule will be delt with swiftly and harshly.

* Profane language or rude behavior in threads is not conduct we like to see. Just think of how you want to be treated and act accordingly. Remember your post is seen by young people and visitors from all over the world. Let's put our best foot forward.

oi... uh, how about people just keep there comments to a dull roar, im not out to cyber with computerforums.org community, so dirty comments can be left in the head ok? sorry for the trouble everyone >_>

I am happy to be here tho!

im going to be dbaning my hd soon so after that any one up for some games let me know. im down to try almost any game. cept sports. i like first person shooters.

Wow, I just read the whole thread, FFS guys, can't you ever get along?

Sorry Krista, rep pretty much means everything over here, whoever has the most is the king. Kind of like adam in Bioshock :p .

Welcome to the forums :) . I hope you enjoy it here.

Wow, I just read the whole thread, FFS guys, can't you ever get along?

Sorry Krista, rep pretty much means everything over here, whoever has the most is the king. Kind of like adam in Bioshock :p .

Welcome to the forums :) . I hope you enjoy it here.

Damn right. You better start bowing to me kid, I passed you.

Lol! Jk. Probably the other way around. You know much more than me. The rep system is a fake. I used to care about it, now I don't really. I do like to get significant rep though.

I just pitty you all. Most of you being very young and girl crazy at the minute. I'll forgive you all though, because you will settle down, haha. (I'm 21, the settling down has already been done).

I wish you the best of luck Krista, before that happens :p

I'm so sick of how someone has to be like wow look at all these crazy little boys going crazy because a girl joined
Shut Up
You think your superior just because you don't go crazy when a girl joins its so annoying...
Your not perfect stop being full of your self

I'm so sick of how someone has to be like wow look at all these crazy little boys going crazy because a girl joined
Shut Up
You think your superior just because you don't go crazy when a girl joins its so annoying...

You have to agree though, what is going on here is a bit over the top.

Maybe some of you should either looking at pron or get out mad smell some air talk to some ladies the internet is not the place for this shenanigans....She wants help with her computer and everyone goes crazy

Shut Up

I know I'm not perfect, but what is going on in this thread is insane

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom