Any Computer engineers or Computer science majors?

Engineering is a lot of work just so you know. I'd say it's really up there, probably right at the top as far as a 4-year program goes. It typically takes folks at my school 5+ years to get a degree, unless you take lots of summer semesters.

If you do go into engineering though, look into the co-op program. It lets you go to work every other semester for a good company, I have nothing but good things to say about my experience. I signed on last semester and got to work at a nuclear power plant and made $16.16 an hour, 40 hours a week. Next time I go back I'll be working like 32 hours overtime every week for about a month so you can do the math on that one. Plus it's a cool place to work and they might offer me a job when I graduate.
Yea my brother is a senior in college and is getting an mechanical engineering degree so I will have him to help me out and he's 100% sure I'd be able to comfortably do it.

Yeah it's good to have someone pave the way for you. I'm by myself on that one. Hope you're good at advanced math.

Yeah dude... cost of living in Alabama is pretty low and I pocketed $2,000 a month. Basically triple my hourly rate. I think it's pretty impressive if you consider that was my starting salary, it worked out nice.

Yeah dude... cost of living in Alabama is pretty low and I pocketed $2,000 a month. Basically triple my hourly rate. I think it's pretty impressive if you consider that was my starting salary, it worked out nice.

how did u find about the nuke power plant job? in classified section of ur local newpaper?!

The company interviewed me at the school and I asked them if they had any positions there because it is 15 miles from my house.

Back
Top Bottom