Car Thread!

Do you think a sign of clutch slippage would be the car lugging when you hit the gas?

Manual, I read to test, with the parking brake on put it in fourth and see if you can let the clutch out all the way whilst giving it some gas if you can then your clutch is gone.

It's pretty diverse here in California. You have the people who live near the hills and most of them are rich and they own nice Lotus Elise'es or Ford GT's etc. Then you have the minority heavy areas packed with Latinos or Vietnamese etc with their riced out Honda's and Toyota's. Depends where you go, but you see a pretty big variety in cars.
I think, the only place I have seen a real live Lotus was at the chicago auto show, and at Vegas.... I want to see one on the streets sometime... They arent very expensive for there power and amazingness, lol. Only in the 40s arent they? Less than a GT500 or a Vette... I have only seen like 1 maybe 2 Ford GTs before too... that is easily my favorite car... Best of all worlds... It can handle, its small and lightwieght, its got a V8, its got nice sound, its got tons of power, and best of all... Its a FORD!!

I saw an orange Lotus Elise while I was driving up Highway 9 today.

Hahah, the Ford GT. Ask Jeremy Clarkson how much he loves that car. :p He waited 2 or 3 years for the car and it broke down so many times that he ended up selling it and he bought a Lamborghini Gallardo Spyder instead.

I saw an orange Lotus Elise while I was driving up Highway 9 today.

Hahah, the Ford GT. Ask Jeremy Clarkson how much he loves that car. :p He waited 2 or 3 years for the car and it broke down so many times that he ended up selling it and he bought a Lamborghini Gallardo Spyder instead.

holy fook!
i want a lambo!!!!

Well, considering if I got one, it would just be a Sunday driver, I probably wouldnt have many problems, lol. Then I would have a GT500 KR Super Snake for my drag racer... Probably a subaru for my daily, and a ranger with a 351 for some days, and baja, and off-roading.... Thats my dream garage... only.... $150,000 for Ford GT, 70,000 or so for the GT500, $25-30k for the subaru and 40k for the ranger probably... So $290,000, lol.

Back
Top Bottom