Hello Everybody! Im Krista!!1 xD

Status
Not open for further replies.
It basically depends on the person, man. I'm the type of guy who takes life easy, converts complication into simplification, has an open foundation in mind, where I take the neutral position.

In other words, I don't give a crap what people say, as long as it doesn't infrige rules from the community. I really wonder what happened to open talking...

And what, she got rep? Well, so be it. I mean, it's special to have a lady in the gang...and since we're boys, we tend to go nuts, and our IQ drops...except a few of us, who greats normally:p

Re..f.o...rmation? I see...

Anyways, let's just reformate him and move on I guess...

u guys are sick. she makes a freaking welcome thread and she already has a bar of rep?! freak this. maybe i should go making some personal thread about OMG its my birthday next time just for some rep.

The fact that you're being anal over the fact that she got rep points already shows why you only have one rep bar yourself. It's a rep bar. Get over it.

^^^^
I just gave u some rep plz stop crying... who cares about it anyways...

Krista welcome to the forum :)

im not being anal. im being an asshole.

You're an asshole who posts useless crap. You have one rep bar and you're bitter so you bitch and moan about it especially when other people get a rep bar within 30 minutes of joining. You do know you get a rep bar when you get one rep point right?

It's pretty ironic really. You admit you're an asshole yet you don't see why you don't have that many rep points. Hmm...I wonder why. :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom