Hello Everybody! Im Krista!!1 xD

Status
Not open for further replies.
u guys are sick. she makes a freaking welcome thread and she already has a bar of rep?! freak this. maybe i should go making some personal thread about OMG its my birthday next time just for some rep.

Dude calm down. EVERYONE gets their first bar after +1 rep point.

eh.. i'll share my "reps" or something?..i dont even know what it means? but i didnt mean to make anyone angry...

and eh, btw since we're all on the topic, ive been trying to set a skin for limewire and its supposed to go into application data then a themes folder..but i dont have one?

Get smart, is also a funny movie.... heh, >_>

u guys are sick. she makes a freaking welcome thread and she already has a bar of rep?! freak this. maybe i should go making some personal thread about OMG its my birthday next time just for some rep.

There's a reason why you don't have much of a good reputation on this forum. That post just reinforces that reason.

I saw it, idk why they rated it so low. I was laughing a lot. Except for the the part where the car was on fire. That was so fake.

There's a reason why you don't have much of a good reputation on this forum. That post just reinforces that reason.

no i didnt always exhibit this kind of personality. but i have finally realized that if you are witty and derogatory at the same time like lowsdney, or if you post random crap like thelis, you will be a very respected member with many green bars

OK guys shut it. Welcome threads are not a place to get at each other's necks here. Can we go back to the happy energetic posts of page 1?

no i didnt always exhibit this kind of personality. but i have finally realized that if you are witty and derogatory at the same time like lowsdney, or if you post random crap like thelis, you will be a very respected member with many green bars

flying-cat-fight.jpg

4 pages before this thread heated up. LOL

Can we go back to the happy energetic posts of page 1?

I think this thread went to the dark side. Now this thread is going to be like
beatdeadhorse5.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom