Hello Everybody! Im Krista!!1 xD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thankyou i'll try it, and triivumnate doesnt work man, just add me

myspace.com/misspwn

eh.. yeah my phone doesnt support mp3's i guess, there still aint a way to just send part of a song and make it work? or actually, i wouldnt mind a midi sounding file either as long as it sounded good, OH can i turn a song into a midi file?

Hey i tried myxer however my phone does not support mp3's is there anyway i can turn the song into a midi? or something like that? just change it somehow.

I dont like how i post a reply and it connects to a previously wrote message cause i dont see it then i think "huh, well i guess it didnt send" then i type it again and stuff. so i see in the future 250 post from me will be the same thing over and over again :D:cool:

:eek: see? o_O

Äߧý∩†H♠H䎀;816435 said:
Welcome to the forum. I predict this welcome thread will reach 5+ pages.

hithere.gif

Yeah, I bet so. Females are rare here and when they do come, all the men come rushing out of the woodwork...:p

Well anyways, welcome to the forum Krista. :)

u guys are sick. she makes a freaking welcome thread and she already has a bar of rep?! freak this. maybe i should go making some personal thread about OMG its my birthday next time just for some rep.

cliff notes for that first post?

Anyways, thanks for joining and welcome to the crew.

u guys are sick. she makes a freaking welcome thread and she already has a bar of rep?! freak this. maybe i should go making some personal thread about OMG its my birthday next time just for some rep.

I think everyone owes me like 3 Reps each for past birthdays, christmas, and cinco de mayo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom