Summer Project

its up to you will be of litle help but can give advice or some sprite as i have said, im really busy (just moved in and on vacation in a lttle while) but i will be happy to help as much as i can this sounds really fiun.

Well, like I said, I'm used to C++. I can give a try on C-Sharp or I can try to get back in touch with my VB skills. I don't know much about OpenGL or DX so I'd have to go through a quick tutorial with that, but before I do, I'd like to know what we're doing. It doesn't have to just be my choice, everybody can give an opinion on what they want. It doesn't even have to be a game. Although I think a game would be more fun to code.

Wow, if it's HTML I have much more to learn. I don't know a single thing about it, let alone programming a game. I have a great grasp on C++ though. I could also try using the .NET framework.

Can this darkBASIC be implemented with C++?

idk its c basic simplified so im not sure. the c++ version is the professional edition i own basic not pro.

Let me ask you this: How long will you be out? Because it might even be more convenient if we start this after you come back. That will give me time to learn the basics of OpenGL. I have a friend who is programming an RPG, he invited me to join, but I declined, I was too far behind and I would be doing super simple work, which makes me feel bad lol. Anyways: www.theascensiononline.com. They had to move from DX to OpenGL, I think, or maybe it was the other way around. But I saw a sample and it looks great, so I thought maybe we can use OpenGL seeing as it's working well for them.

id there still planning but see if anyone else can help with this first.

Ok, I need to start keeping tabs on people who are doing it. Would you like me to put your name at the top? I say first we gather a team then we decide on what we do. Sound fair? (pretty much what I hear coming for you)

ok sorry if i sound vage, id like to but only if its a serious matter and even if so time i can ogffer is very little so ill do what i can. thanks for doing this by the way. i g2g thouh ill be on later man.

Back
Top Bottom