Summer Project

This summer has been quite boring and I have had no motivation to program. Would anyone be interested in a summer project? We'd start off by figuring out something useful to do. Then we could use this thread to assign tasks and post links to the files (rapidshare, megaupload) so we can each have a copy and compile the program. We can use C++ or some other language that we pick. We can also try to implement OpenGL or DX (I'd be willing to learn).

So. Anyone interested? I'll start a member list if we get at least 3 people together.

Team~

-JogaBonito1502
-Ace777
-Ssc456

In order to be official, put "I'm part of *The Project" on your sig.

I was recently wanting to make a browser based game. But I don't know code. I can hack at stuff to get it to work but I probably couldn't write anything from scratch...past <center>Your text here</center> lol

Well, I have no experience at all with browser code or whatever you call it. HTML. I was thinking more of like C++ and OpenGL or something. We can just upload the files to rapidshare or something and share links here.

id love to but im afraid i only have a experience in web design and visual basic.

if you want a site designed for it ill give it a shot although im sure there is someone better suited for the job out there.

n e ways im always interested in new projects its jus theres always someone that can do what i can jus that lil bit better lol

It doesn't matter man. We're here to improve ;)
Sure. You can make us a website. Do you know if it's possible to make it so we can upload the programming files there?

One thing lacks: What are we making? lol

if you want i can design sprites or models (depending on which compiler and what ever you are using) id lov t do this but im so short on time, i tried to make rock band for pc, and started but never finished, thats a good idea to try fr a project man.

We can try that. If everyone agrees to it.

I have some questions though:

Are you actually trying to use the rockband items and plug them in to a computer or something? Could you explain what you have to me?

ps3 supports usb to pc so it took it used darkbasic, ac3d demo, and some other tidbits and used the rockband as a controller, programmed inputs and tried to make it work, to bored with it, little time, little funds. but whats really fun is to take the drums and program them for stepmania, and frets on fire, its a little easier and less work lol.

Back
Top Bottom