Hate it when my parents act like kids..

The lake? I dont really remember the lake, I only visited once... its in the middle of Milwaukee? We should get jobs at the one right next door, lol.
You are going to a software engineering one this year? The week long camp? I thought it was for upcoming Sr.s and youger? I am going from the 13th-18th.

Lake Michigan, the campus is pretty close to the lake front. the entrance side of the dorm halls face the lake :)

No, I did the camp two years ago. I'll be there for regular school when that time comes around. I'll be like one of a few people that COULD commute there, that won't. Gas will be more expensive than room and board.

Lol we should. I could probably transfer to the store near campus but I'm more interested in working their IT department (CCSD) just because I know they'll be able to work with me if I need a day off for a project or something.

Your going to be a senior this year right? Well at any rate, if you like it and go there for college you'd have to find me :)

Oh, I didnt even notice it, but now I kind of remember I think... lol. You are starting regular school now already?
I want to work somewhere easy going like my current job, lol.
Yeah, I am going to be a senior this year. You entering your Freshman year?

Not related to topic, but I'm a junior; or going to be. When should I start looking to make college visits? First one will be MIT of course =p

Start now. I did a couple... Bradley, platteville, MSOE... idk, they dont do much for me, my parents made me go, but thats just me...

Oh, I didnt even notice it, but now I kind of remember I think... lol. You are starting regular school now already?
I want to work somewhere easy going like my current job, lol.
Yeah, I am going to be a senior this year. You entering your Freshman year?

yup. Freshman... Not used to be called that anymore. Oh well times change between highschool and college.

The CCSD seems pretty relaxed though. I met a few people there on a tour and they were cool. Lol they were in middle of a race to replace lappy mobos when I walked in.

yup. Freshman... Not used to be called that anymore. Oh well times change between highschool and college.

The CCSD seems pretty relaxed though. I met a few people there on a tour and they were cool. Lol they were in middle of a race to replace lappy mobos when I walked in.
Sounds like my kinda job, lol. Need A+ for that or anything?

So today... my dad got pissed for childish reasons again... We are eating dinner, and all talking as a family, the 4 of us. My parents signed me up for some business class at milwaukee school of engineering, and I am pissed about that a little bit... and thats all they were talking about all dinner, so I ate quick, and acted uninterested. They know I dont want to go anyway. I finished my dinner and put my dishes by the counter, thats how we always do it in our family, then my parents usually do the dishes. So I sat down, not at the table, and took my phone out, cause I was tired of hearing about this class... My parents told me to put it away, so I said fine, and put it in my pocket. Earlier that day they had request I weedwack/string trim the yard, cause we have company coming over tommorrow. So I just went outside and said I was going to do that. I was already angry, so then my dad comes outside and tells me to put my dishes in the dishwasher... knowing he is just trying to make me angry and trying to secure his power... I responded in an uncaring monotone voice, "you will have to think of a better excuse to make me angry" and grabbed the weedwacker and went to go start it. I knew that would make him angry, besides, I didnt do anything wrong yet. So he says in his quiet angry voice, "You Sorry SOB, if I have to put those dishes away, you will be in deep shit." I turned to look at him, and acted like I was going to take him seriously, and started to act like he won, then I used my uncaring voice again and said, "Hey, watch your mouth next time." and walked away again. Not wanting to lose computer priviledges, I thought of a better way to piss him off... So I walked inside, put my dishes in the dish washer, looked him right in the eye, and said, "Weedwacker is all ready and set up outside, feel free to do the yard anytime tonight. And I walked upstairs..." I pissed him off, but there was nothing he could do...
I'm not proud to say this, but one time I pissed him off, he tried to use force to control me, well... he has about 30 pounds on me, even being twice my size, so I overpowered him easily, and it just didnt work for him. So I walked upstairs not turning around to even look at him, and went to my room... He goes and turns the power off... I didnt say anything. I was thinking of maybe saying my insulin pump needed charging or something, but decided not to say anything. It ended up being my innocent sister who complained to my mom that her DS charger was broken... Now the power is back on, after 30 minutes, and I still havent said a thing to my dad. I just acted calm, and uncaring, I think it just makes him feel that he is losing, or that he has no power, which is my goal.

Anyone else have problems like this at home?

yep, but my parents and i are cool, now.

my parents also apologize for exploding on me later, but it just pisses me off when they do it.

I totally feel your pain superman. My dad is always bitching at me for stupid shit.
he always wants me to get off of my computer and go outside. and he always turns off the breaker for my room and every tuesday from 4 till 8 he turns the power for the entire house off. For example last week he ran over my friends bike (that he took out of the truck and put in the driveway) So he goes and buys a new rim for it. when he gets backk he asks me for $10 to pay for the new rim that was broken by him. the next day when I went to repair the bike for my friend I realized that both of the rims were bent and my dad only bought one so I took the rim off of my bike to replace the second one. My friend and I had to bike 35k to go to a skate comp so I took my dads bike.
when I got back he was royally pissed because I had to use his bike because he fucked up my friend's and I had to take off parts from mine to fix it. So now im grounded for 3 weeks and I dont have a bike to get around.

Back
Top Bottom