Hello Everybody! Im Krista!!1 xD

Status
Not open for further replies.
ill get back to you all sometime tomorrow. if not it will be the 5th. im hoping to see some fireworks tonight!! :D

thanks for the help, and if anyone knows about dban let me know please. and the cell phone thing :)

-Krista

What type of cell do you have?

If you have a email client you may be able to configure it through the cell then send the music as a attachment to your cell.

You don't have any cables to hook it up to your PC?

No not at all, its a at&t go phone. justa cheap one to get me by. but i was able to send pictures from a site called pixdrop.com so i was thinking maybe i could send a song somehow

it sent the pictures in a text, but i had to "fetch the file" once it showed up in a text

Ok css i don't play sorry, ive never gotten into the shooting through boxes and walls, i guess maybe there are guns powerful enough to do that but uh...i just cant get into it. and yeah COD1 is original, and im the s**t at it :)
guys call me hackers sometimes, compliment ? lawl.

myxer.com????

the roms are going to have to wait until later today until i either find my old re-writeable cd's or until i buy them new. well they are new. the hell, i only used them 3-4 times. uhhh Good morning! happy 4th!

-Krista:eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom