im a retard

You didnt like Batman Begins?!?! Get out.

Iron man is the best one right now I think...

Katie Holmes was the only good thing in that movie. It was just dumb.

Maybe I'm just old school when it comes to batman but I don't see how you can just up and change a series. There trying to turn the series into something it isn't.

Another classic they ruined was Indiana Jones. The latest Indian Jones movie was horrible. I feel asleep 20 minutes in and slept through the remainder of the movie. Of course it may of just been the alcohol. Upset with myself I had slept through it I downloaded it at home to watch again. Such a waste of bandwidth.

Indiana Jones was F-ing horrible!! Refridgerator? lmao! Flew 3 miles and lived, lol. Just a set up for Indy Jr.

Yeah, I was reading about it on Newsweek or something. They're calling movies that end up that way: movies that "nuked the fridge"

Oh, lol, it depends on what night or knight we are talking about here, I never knew which one it was for the new batman, I dont pay attention at all.

45766048ey9.png

wow, i just clicked on the last page of this thread and it seems it went way off topic....but yeah,

i would be bumming man, i would love to have a ps3 just to watch blue ray movies on..

Back
Top Bottom