Ready to order...

thats a little different theirs bench marks and prices to take into count
a case theirs not much to go on
you cant really rate a case with out using it
im very happy with my antec 900
great air flow also

Ok,The Cheapest 9800GTX I can get is $300 (Remember im in australia,different currency,and newegg doesnt ship here...).

Ok,So i have settled for the 8800GT OR 4850,Unless someone can show me a 9800GTX from a shop that ships to australia,for $250.

And as for the case,Im still deciding upon the Clio twin engine,the antec 900,or anyothers i see between now and when i get the money.

OMG!!!!1!!!!a9800GTXforunder$100USD!!!!11!!111onEE!!!!!

:D :D :D ...

just kidding, but the auction says it ships worldwide and it ends 1 day and some change from now so give it a shot, watch it until it gets to about an hour or so left in the auction, if it's still reasonable then wait until about a minute is left in the auction and bid the highest amount you're willing to pay...

ya never know...

ebay

98002em9.jpg

oh also id get the 9800 gtx there 250 on new egg
give you a pretty good boost for not much more
Why do you keep telling everyone to get the 9800GTX? The HD 4850 has just made it completely and utterly 100% obsolete. There is no denying that it performs better, has better HD/Blu-Ray capabilities, has a single slot cooler, is quieter and uses less power. Please tell me, why would you buy a 9800GTX over the HD 4850?

And I agree with Freestyler that the 900 is POS. I don't own one thank God, but I have see and touched one. They are small and cramped, cable management is a nightmare. they draw dust like there's no tomorrow, and they're ugly.

Why do you keep telling everyone to get the 9800GTX? The HD 4850 has just made it completely and utterly 100% obsolete. There is no denying that it performs better, has better HD/Blu-Ray capabilities, has a single slot cooler, is quieter and uses less power. Please tell me, why would you buy a 9800GTX over the HD 4850?

And I agree with Freestyler that the 900 is POS. I don't own one thank God, but I have see and touched one. For a start, they are tiny they draw dust like there's no tomorrow, and they're ugly.
Thank you.

Get a Lian-Li case if you want something high quality.

Back
Top Bottom