Problem with Loging in.

MystikalDawn

Solid State Member
Ok, so my computer started doing this this morning and i dont know whats causing it, i turned it off last night normally like i do every night and it seemed fine, go to turn it on today. again it starts best kind...try to log in on the other hand it logs in and loads my desktop background but no icons or anything and logs itself right back out all on its own...i have no idea what this is and hope i dont need to get it formatted because there is a lot of files on the compter that i need...anyone know what might be causing this?

PS, yesterday i used Spybot to search for spyware and it said when i went to delete the items that "some problems couldnt be fixed and can only be removed with a scan right at computer boot up" i dont know if this has anything to do with it. Anyways hope someone can help

Thanks.

During the loading screen before the Windows loading screen hit F8 (I hope I'm not mistaken). Just keep tapping it so you don't miss.

i tried that, i tried holding the F8 key, i tried turning the computer off for a few mins then doing it, and nothing...and to top it all off my key board just stopped working all of a suddon for no reason, i turned the computer off and turned it back on and during the loading screen it says "keyboard error, or no keyboard detected at all", i tried restarting the computer and still it wont work, tried unplugging and re-plugging the keyboard back in and surprise surprise...nothing...and whats stupid is it asked me to press F1 to continue with the keyboard error but the board wont work...how stupid is that...im using Windows XP Home Edition if that helps any.

Thanks

ok so i ended up getting into safe mode after but the same thing happens when i try to log in...it will just log me right back out...and i still havent been able to fix my keyboard...soon gonna take a sledgehammer to the computer.

Back
Top Bottom