Car Thread!

Yeah, I agree. One of my favorite things to do is to just go up to Highway 9 in the mountains near Saratoga, CA and just go driving. It's so relaxing.

Yup, I dont go on the freeways much, but I live near Chicago, and the freeways here are not relaxing, lol. Especially when my mom has to ride with me... she wont let me drive alone down to Chicago... she made me take the train for the auto show.

I just hate accelerating, lol. I pull out onto the road hit the gas a little, and my engine is pretty loud... so I automatically start counting off the gallons in my head, lol. Then I get up to speed, and its all good.

Oh well Highway 9 isn't an interstate. It goes up into the mountains and if you keep going you'll head towards the Santa Cruz mountain area.

I got my drive in today... Went to Taco Bell, and then to check out my friends Kawi GSX 750. Nice bike, I pulled into his work place though to meet him. And I parked next to the Crappiest looking Cattilac I have ever seen... All rusty, and normal tires in front... probably 30s in the back. All terrain or mud terrain.

There needs to be more twisties here...that's why everyone here mods for straight line racing.

There needs to be more twisties here...that's why everyone here mods for straight line racing.

It's pretty diverse here in California. You have the people who live near the hills and most of them are rich and they own nice Lotus Elise'es or Ford GT's etc. Then you have the minority heavy areas packed with Latinos or Vietnamese etc with their riced out Honda's and Toyota's. Depends where you go, but you see a pretty big variety in cars.

There's a white Lotus Elise near my work, so sexy. There's also a silver Ford GT with white stripes near my area too.

We have our share of Honda's and such, but there are definitely some I respect. There's a K20 EG coupe around here that's pretty quick.

I'm actually looking into getting a project car, and there's a possibility of it being a Honda. The only way I'm going that route though is if it's gonna have a K20A under the hood.

Back
Top Bottom