Random Chit Chat #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I had a wierd conversation with a girl from school... I guess I would call her a friend, we dont talk much, this was the longest conversation we have ever had... and it was over yahoo, lol. Anyway... she happens to be best friends with the girl, I used to really like, now, not so much. One of the first things, she asked me if I liked that girl, lol. I never lie... so I kinda had to admit it too her. She told me that this girl I like already kinda knows, cause I txt her and message her "all the time" (I txt everyone in my address book a lot) So I guess she knows for sure that I kinda like her now... I told her best friend, lol. I told her I dont like her that much anymore though, which is true though, she never talks to me much anymore, I was told its because she is afraid she will lead me on... I'm not dumb, I know she has a BF, lol. I just want to be friends like we used to be....

High school Drama, lol.
Anyway, just bored and telling my lame story.

How about you call Dell support and ask them to send the parts needed to repair it?
I hate being on the phone for any length of time, that is my problem;)

So I had a wierd conversation with a girl from school... I guess I would call her a friend, we dont talk much, this was the longest conversation we have ever had... and it was over yahoo, lol. Anyway... she happens to be best friends with the girl, I used to really like, now, not so much. One of the first things, she asked me if I liked that girl, lol. I never lie... so I kinda had to admit it too her. She told me that this girl I like already kinda knows, cause I txt her and message her "all the time" (I txt everyone in my address book a lot) So I guess she knows for sure that I kinda like her now... I told her best friend, lol. I told her I dont like her that much anymore though, which is true though, she never talks to me much anymore, I was told its because she is afraid she will lead me on... I'm not dumb, I know she has a BF, lol. I just want to be friends like we used to be....

High school Drama, lol.
Anyway, just bored and telling my lame story.
That is cool. At least it is all out in the open. The thing I am wondering is why she wanted to know that? I think she likes you too imo just by that scenario.;) With the bf part, he might be a jealous type that might not want you to be friends with her. I am just speculating, what do I know?:D

Wow...since I got kneed in the stomach I've had this stomachache (wow, such a weird word not that I see it spelled). I wonder if it could have been something worse than impact. Any ideas? Btw, it's been like a week almost.

I hate being on the phone for any length of time, that is my problem;)

That is cool. At least it is all out in the open. The thing I am wondering is why she wanted to know that? I think she likes you too imo just by that scenario.;) With the bf part, he might be a jealous type that might not want you to be friends with her. I am just speculating, what do I know?:D
Well, I think you are right about him being jealous... I am friends with his brother, and he gets kinda jealous easy I think... The dude she is dating is in Iraq though, so he cant really keep tabs on her too well... I used to talk to her until midnight sometimes... hours, then in the winter, I was the one that invited her to go to the autoshow in Chicago, with 3 other guys... her being the only girl... And the movies afterwards, again it was me that kinda pressured her into going I guess. Even though we never made it... flat tire. Her idea to play pudiddle in the car though, not mine, lol, even though we didnt. idk how much she told her BF though, I think all, cause she told me later, he wasnt too happy... So, I have a feeling, he kinda told her not to talk to me too much. And when she had some $3000 she needed to raise for cheerleading... I lent her $100, even though she didnt go... takin a while to pay me back too, lol.

And about the girl that asked me... nah, I dont think she likes me, she was a little slow to respond on yahoo anyway, like she wasnt really interested in talking too much, even though she started the conversation, lol. I dont mind her myself, but one of my good friends dated her for a year, and she broke up with him, and I think he would get uber pissed if I dated her... He got a little upset when I mentioned that her and the other girl above got white stuff all over the back of my truck... lol, it was just creamcheese!

Wow...since I got kneed in the stomach I've had this stomachache (wow, such a weird word not that I see it spelled). I wonder if it could have been something worse than impact. Any ideas? Btw, it's been like a week almost.

I'd see a doctor just too be sure...

Well see...it's not really a stomachACHE it's a stomachBOTHER. It doesn't hurt or anything, but I can just feel it...

...no I'm not hungry...
....well I kinda am, but that's beside the point...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom