At what time will the 2.40 FW be Released?

I'd update, but it'd mean having to move the damn rouer downstairs :|

Is that an update you can do on a pen drive or something?

EDIT:

I can!

EDIT 2:

Though on the site, it only lists 2.36...

Yeah, I've found it. Just downloading it now :)
Only thing is, I'll probably have to connect to the net to update the games themselves. I doubt I can do that from a USB drive.

good game of GTA fellaz we should do it again somtime, OH joga i forgot to add you, BTW are you Portuguese or Brazilian??

Brazilian. Yeah my PSN is JogaBonito1502, everyone can add me. I still need to get that update. It was overnight for me and I was too lazy to go downstairs. When I get some anime rolling and I'm laying in my bed, nothing will get me out lol.

Only thing is, I'll probably have to connect to the net to update the games themselves. I doubt I can do that from a USB drive.

Yeah i dont think you can do that.It would be good though,the Ps3's Wifi Is horrible...

Yeah i dont think you can do that.It would be good though,the Ps3's Wifi Is horrible...

Yes you can direct from the official playstation site. You got that right about the Wifi I'm lucky to get 25% of my internet speed through to the PS3. When I don't have much speed to begin with that makes a problem.

I'm going to by a ethernet cable sometime and try that to see if it makes a difference.

For those that I played with last night was the game at all choppy to you? It seemed smooth to me for the most part. I'm on that Verizon Wireless broadband and my ping times are much higher than cable or dsl.

I was playing GT5P earlier today. I got disconnected a couple times. Some cars were laggy. I hate how everyone drives a Honda NXS '02 or whatever it is called...my Impreza is a turtle when compared to it...anyone ever raced the 2m ferrari (for those who own the game)?

Back
Top Bottom