Building A New Computer - Need Advice

Infrared1

Baseband Member
I've been thinking on this for a while, and I've decided to trash this crappy computer I've been using for a few years. So I decided to come here for advice. Money really isn't a problem at the moment, so I'll probably be building the "$1500 High-End Enthusiast PC" from the "New Build Guide". I'd just like to know if there's any tweaks in the same price range as the Build Guide one ($1200-1300) That would be better then the parts suggested.

Thanks in advance

Can you link us the guide?

edit: Wait, is this the one from the Forum?
edit2: Yeah it is. Ok. Yeah. That computer sounds fine. What will you be using it for? If it's gaming, you go with that. If it's video/sound editing you go with a Q6600 instead of an E8400. That guide pretty much sums everything up though. Worshipme gives good suggestions. Although you can get a better PSU. I'm not sure how good that one is. Take the advice I took from DJ-Chris: research it, look for some ripple tests. If what you see is what you like you're good to go.

Alrighty, thanks, I'll take your advice and look into some other PSU's to see if there's any better ones. Just wanted to make sure that everything was in order before I bought it :)

Make sure you do a good job researching. I consider the PSU the most important part of a system. While I may not know much about it, I do my best to make the better decision.

Back
Top Bottom