1337 $p3k b4d 4 u!

Idiots... lol, lmao, lmfao, wtf, omg, omfg, they are all just short forms.... They just dont want to admit teens were teh smarter ones, and that teens were the ones smart enough to develop a way... to avoid carpultunel(cant spell). We are so leet....

Oh my god. Kids never used codes to keep conversations a secret from parents in the past?

After that news story though, that teen will have no friends.

Haha speaking of parents trying to watch what their kids do, my mom still tries to read my IM conversations. It's to the point when I lock my computer screen when she comes in.

http://www.gametrailers.com/player/usermovies/235479.html?playlist=featured

my god, what will these kids think of next :D

i love how they compare LOL to NIFOC and GYPO, which i had to look up, and are really, well, "relations" orientated

Urbandictionary ftw (excuse the pun)

WOW!

I just watched that video. Gay. Seriously.

I hate it when adults try and understand this stuff - it never works. If my mom was as involvted with my internet life as that woman was i'd go fucking nuts.

But you know what, then again I hate when people talk like that anyways. Annoying.

lol...then you would hate the police agenciy i intern at.

i watch the cops send PMs to eachother throught there laptops,using a professional software, not AIM

dood, som guy just tryd to rob some store @ military trail. OMG WTF!

actuall msg from a 30yo cop lol...i love it

lol...then you would hate the police agenciy i intern at.

i watch the cops send PMs to eachother throught there laptops,using a professional software, not AIM

dood, som guy just tryd to rob some store @ military trail. OMG WTF!

actuall msg from a 30yo cop lol...i love it

Lol pics or it didn't happen ^_^

Oh my god. Kids never used codes to keep conversations a secret from parents in the past?

After that news story though, that teen will have no friends.

Haha speaking of parents trying to watch what their kids do, my mom still tries to read my IM conversations. It's to the point when I lock my computer screen when she comes in.

my mom tries to do that but be secretive about it, and she claims she doesn't. Then she asks ten million questions bout everything repetitively.

edit- I'm surprized the news company didn't get into a ton of trouble for airing nifoc and gypo.

My parents usually leave me alone. I don't like them reading my emails, and I'm glad they don't. I got nothing to hide, it's just none of their business really. I type in normal plain English. No reason to type in leet speak... I actually find it rather annoying.

I dont mind most shortened words i.e. lol wtf omg etc, but when entire sentences are made up, like the thread title, it annoyes me because it takes alot more time to read and try and work out what it means ...

Plus, its kinda childish to type like someone who has no grasp of the english language :eek:

Back
Top Bottom