Facebook Problem

joebeaven

Solid State Member
Hi,

I'm trying to use Facebook Advertising, and I can get to this page: click here, but no further. When I click one of the links to continue, either nothing happens or a blank page loads. This is the same in Firefox and IE.

I asked Facebook about this and they gave me the following response:

"It sounds like this issue might be related to security settings on your browsers. If you haven't done so already, please try viewing this page on a different computer and adding Facebook as a trusted site."

I tried adding Facebook as a trusted site in my Kaspersky Web Anti-Virus settings, Internet Options => Security => Trusted Sties in IE and Options => Security => Exceptions in Firefox, but nothing has helped.

I've also tried disabling my Kaspersky Firewall/Antivirus software and my spyware software, CounterSpy, but neither helped. And I tried running CCleaner and various tools from TuneUp Utilities 2008 which made no difference.

I'm using Windows XP Pro.

I tried using Facebook Advertising on a different computer and it worked fine.

Please can someone tell me how to stop this problem?

Thanks,
Joe

sounds to me like typical facebook problems, facebook is soo busy they dont have time to sort out all the problems my honest opinion would be its nothing wrong wiv ur comp

Back
Top Bottom