Looking for Unmetered Bandwidth Recommendations

Dave@56

In Runtime
Planning to host a traffic-intensive site, need a dedicated server with unmetered bandwidth and 2-3 dedicated IPs. Not sure about the budget but want to keep that as low as possible, some of the sites will contain adult content.
I've done some research, and come up with www.exmasters.com in the end, however, I'll be happy to consider other options as well.

WebHostGiant.com offers unmetered bandwidth and disk space but in their shared web hosting - Multiple Domain hosting - Delux plan . I think you'd be netter to start from them, price is low for the hosting plan with so many resourceful features - just $9.59 per month.

What type of content are you going to host? Exmasters.com is a good choice but if you are running the adult content - it is the best one.
But they have metered solution as well and that might mean that you can easy to move. I think that you should go ahead with them and subscribe!
Good luck!

I think Webhostgiant.com is a perfect solution, they are a company with a proven track or record in the industry that you can find quite a lot of positive reviews for.
I think they might be a good shot in the situation of unmetered, what's more they are offering 50% off all their deals.

OK, I'm sorry to make a post that isnt todo with the topic - But is it just me, or are most of the people that post in this section blatently endorsing one single company - almost as if it was their job?

No offense intended ;)

As I see ExMasters.com is an Internet Service Company specializing in adult low cost web hosting and dedicated servers. Should say, their prices are low indeed.
Have you chosen any of their dedis already?

Think unmeretered dedis are better to use while hosting adult web sites. You just get full MBps port that is not metered in any way. I believe exmasters.com has offered a wide choice of VPS and dedis. Anyone may find what he needs.

Exmasters.com provides special on the web site:
Order any virtual plan and get better GB/rate of the next plan! For example, order V2 plan ($0.49/GB) and get GB rate of V3 plan ($0.39/GB). Just use coupon code 'VBW'.
I hope it'll be helpful.

Back
Top Bottom