Kid decapitated at six flags!

WTF guys...he probably just dropped something behind the fence and thought it could snag it real quick without a problem.

Somebody who isn't.. ya know.. a dumbass, would talk to the ride operator about it. I'm pretty sure that while the ride is shut off for a few minutes they'd happily get it for him.

i got this from another forum but...

"He wanted to give Batman a piece of his mind."

Thats a little harsh... but in a sense funny, but still disrespectful. I know you didnt say it though... I have a hard time joking over someone who died... if he was hurt, thats one thing, but dead...

Somebody who isn't.. ya know.. a dumbass, would talk to the ride operator about it. I'm pretty sure that while the ride is shut off for a few minutes they'd happily get it for him.
Yeah, or if its just a hat, just buy a new one, lol.

meh thats what you say right now... but IMAGINE!

ok so you are at six flags and suddenly, a strong wind blows your favorite jacket that cost you 200bucks past a fence onto the other side where the roller coaster tracks are.

"SHIT! THAT WIND BLEW MY JACKET AWAY!"

the roller coaster is still at the station with people still getting off getting on blahblahblah...

"Damn, the coaster hasn't started yet and the jacket is pretty close to me. maybe i could get it? i can climb that fence prertty easily i think. it will probably take like 5 seconds to get over the fence and 5 secs to grab my jacket and another 5 seconds to come back over. i got loads of time." so you climb over it but get stuck on the way and the coaster comes and uh oh oreos."

Not what I was trying to say, nor was it directed at anyone.

What he did was stupid, but that doesn't mean he needs to die.

meh thats what you say right now... but IMAGINE!

ok so you are at six flags and suddenly, a strong wind blows your favorite jacket that cost you 200bucks past a fence onto the other side where the roller coaster tracks are.

"SHIT! THAT WIND BLEW MY JACKET AWAY!"

the roller coaster is still at the station with people still getting off getting on blahblahblah...

"Damn, the coaster hasn't started yet and the jacket is pretty close to me. maybe i could get it? i can climb that fence prertty easily i think. it will probably take like 5 seconds to get over the fence and 5 secs to grab my jacket and another 5 seconds to come back over. i got loads of time." so you climb over it but get stuck on the way and the coaster comes and uh oh oreos."
First off, i'd never, EVER spend that kind of money on any piece of clothing.
Second off, how does a jacket that your wearing blow off of you? It's summer, you shouldn't have a jacket at all.

I'm sorry, but even IF that would happen, I'd play it safe and ask for the operator to get it when it's safe.

Not what I was trying to say, nor was it directed at anyone.

What he did was stupid, but that doesn't mean he needs to die.

I laugh at the stupidity, not the death its self.
The stupidity destroys any shred of pity I could possibly muster for him.

Back
Top Bottom